My Photo
Name:
Location: Staffordshire, United Kingdom

Thursday, August 23, 2007

LS Profile

stotallytober m/36 Online


You cannot vote on yourself
About Star
Close window








From Stafford (Stafford ) in Stoke-on-Trent



I run a chain of designer shoeshops along with being a part-time fireman

My hobbies include counting money, re-arranging furniture and listening patiently

And if you believe that.."It's not easy to juggle a pregnant wife and a troubled child, but somehow I managed to fit in eight hours of TV a day""I hope I didn't brain my damage!"



Website: http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/fugitiv...

ICQ: uceemee

Skype: speak up please

Cool facts

Personality:
Nerd Politics:
Centre Interests:
Collecting things
Accommodation:
On a bench Marital status:
Leave me alone! Dress style:
Woodstock style
Favourite food:
Don't like food Listen to:
Chipmods Hair colour:
Died into some cool colour




Link to this profile: http://www.lunarstorm.co.uk/stotallytober/




© 1996-2007 LunarStorm UK Ltd. Tell a Friend | Make as Home Page | Add to Favourites |



Activity

These are the two most recent logins by stotallytober:

August
Today, 15:42
Today, 15:33

stotallytober has visited LunarStorm 2759 times. He became a member 18 February 2006.
Logons





Shortcuts

My visitors
Profile Editor
Profile Editor Text
Webcams




Recruitments

You can find the LunarNatives that stotallytober has recruited here.

Recruitments





Mobile Lunar

Did you know that you can enjoy LunarStorm from your mobile? Type wap.lunarstorm.co.uk into your mobile's wap browser and you're on a roll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home