My Photo
Name:
Location: Staffordshire, United Kingdom

Thursday, August 23, 2007

South Park Quotes

South Park Quotes Fri 18 Aug 06 13:41
Some adult language here and maybe a bit offensive too :-)

And a big hello to my mate Andy who looks like a grown up Cartman


Jewish Kid: Is anyone else having problems concentrating on this? I just can't seem to concentrate.
Cartman: Maybe we should send you to a concentration camp.

Mr. Garrison: I just don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die.

Cartman: I would never let a woman kick my ass. If she tried something, I'd be like, HEY! You get your bitch ass back in the kitchen and make me some pie!

Mr. Garrison: Does anyone know what sexual harassment means?
Cartman: When you are tying to have intercourse with a special lady friend and some other guy comes up and tickles your balls from behind.

Kyle: Wow! That's a lot of seamen, Cartman.
Cartman: Yeah, I bought all that I could at this bank, and then I got the rest from this guy Ralph in an alley.
Stan: That's cool.
Cartman: Yeah, and the sweet thing is, the stupid asshole didn't even charge me money for it. He just made me close my eyes and suck on a hose.

Cartman: You so much at TOUCH kitty's ass, and I'll put a firecracker in your nutsack and blow your balls all over your pants.

Cartman: Hippies.They're everywhere. They wanna save the earth, but all they do is smoke pot and smell bad.

Mr. Garrison: Who was in charge of the feminist movement of the early '60's?
Cartman: A bunch of fat old skanks on their periods.
Mr. Garrison: Right. But who was the fattest, oldest skank on her period?

Cartman: Well, I looked in my mom's closet and saw what I was getting for Christmas, an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000.

Cartman: Handle it? For two billion dollars I could handle my Grandpa's balls dude.

Stan: The note (from Wendy) says to meet her at Stark's Pond after school.
Kyle: Whoa, maybe you can kiss her.
Cartman: Or slip a little tongue.
Kenny: [mumbles] Or slide a finger up her pussy.
Kyle: I didn't know she had a cat.

Uncle Jimbo: These shoes don't say I pound butt.
Mr. Garrison: No, those shoes say you take it in the butt.

Cartman: Well, I've been lickin' this carpet for 3 whole hours and I don't feel like a lesbian.

Cartman: I used to think disabled people were here for my amusement.

Cartman: Oh, oh, Jesus. I was laughing so hard--the milk came out of my nose.
Stan: Dude, you weren't drinking any milk.
Cartman: Huh?
Stan: You have to be drinking milk for that to happen.
Cartman: Not with me, man.

Uncle Jimbo: So you see, we have to kill animals, or else they'll die.

Cartman: That movie has warped my fragile little mind.

Cartman: Speaking of pounding ass, here come's Stan's little homo dog.




Timmy: TIMAH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home